Nirula’s is on an aggressive expansion plan nationally as well as internationally.
Nirula’s expansion through Franchise Route: Nirula’s Franchise Route gives the opportunity for medium size corporate to operate a tested, proven, and profitable business module coupled with support services. This increases the chances of success in the market place by using the popularity of the Nirula’s brand by setting up and operating Hotels and Restaurants.
Role and Responsibilities of the Franchisee
The Franchisee shall setup and operate various Food Outlets and Hotels of various modules as per the Nirula’s specifications in multiple locations in a specified assigned trade area/ territory. Running of the Nirula’s Food Outlets and Hotels includes the following responsibilities:
• Finding suitable sites for setting up/opening Nirula’s Outlets and Hotels
• Making the required investments in setting up of the Food Outlets and Hotels
• Operating the business of the Food Outlets and Hotels under the Trade Names of Nirula’s
• Promoting sales of the Outlets and Hotels
• Procuring all required licenses, permissions and sanctions for running of the outlets and Hotels and getting the same renewed
• Bearing all Government/Statutory taxes and levies for the operations of the Food Outlets and Hotels
• Carrying day to day maintenance of the outlets, bearing all revenue and capital expenditures, upgrading, renovating the outlets, etc
• Collecting the sales money and making the timely payments to vendors, suppliers, staff, franchisor, statutory authorities and others for the smooth running of the outlets
Nirula’s shall provide its support and cooperation to the Franchisee in setting up and operation of the Hotels and Food Outlets:
? Approving the sites for Hotels and Food Outlets. Providing/recommending qualified architects, designers, consultants and vendors for setting up of the Hotels and outlets. ?
Supporting in project planning and finalizing technical requirements. ?
Defining designing norms and equipment specifications. ?
Defining HR policies, assisting in procurement, training and inducting Human Resources. ?
Operational and other audits of the Hotels and outlets. ? Conducting periodical review of the business and recommending business promotion plans. ?
Defining Operational and other guidelines for the operation of the Hotels and Outlets. ?
Permission to operate the Hotels and Food Outlets under the Trade Names of Nirula’s.
Nirula’s is looking for organizations/ individuals who can form a company. The candidate should have strong interest, desire, and financial qualifications with other factors which signify the ability to manage Hotels and food service operations.
To get the benefits from the opportunities that Nirula’s offer, the applicant franchisee should satisfy the following mandatory criteria:
• The applicant should be a Company or an individual who is ready to form a Company.
• Company must have a good financial track record and in case of the Individual, he/ she should have a sound financial track record.
• It should have the ability to meet the financial obligations of setting up, running, and promoting the Hotels and food outlets.
• Preferably the company having an experience in the Food Business and Hotels or its promoters having experience in the same.
• The preliminary object of the Company should be operating food business, Hotels preferable having an object clause in the Memorandum to take a Franchise of Nirula’s.
• Strong commitment towards managing Nirula’s Hotels and Food outlets.
• Ability to procure commercial viable sites for Hotels and Food Outlets.
• Strong local network in Government, business and financial circle in territory
where the Hotels or the outlets are to be opened. Outline of Terms and Conditions for the Multiple Outlets Franchise
Types of Hotels/ Outlets (Modules)/ Area required f
1. Ice?cream Parlor / 75?100 sq. ft.
2. Express Counter / 150?250 sq. ft.
3. Food Courts / 350?400 sq. ft.
4. Family Style Restaurant having seating capacity of less than 40. / 1200? 1500 sq. ft.
5. Family Style Restaurant having seating capacity of 40 or more. / 1500 sq. ft. & above
6. Nirula’s Chinese Room / 2000 ? 3000 sq. ft.
7. Nirula’s Potpourri / 2500 sq. ft. & above
8. Pegasus Bar / 1000? 1500 sq. ft. 9. Nirula’s Hotel having less than 50 rooms
10. Nirula’s Hotel having 50 rooms or more Territory of Franchise
A Geographical Area to be specified Minimum Commitment The Franchisee has to open a specified minimum number of Hotels/ Outlets as per the prescribed modules, which will be revised annually or periodically.
Exclusive Franchise Fee (EFF) In order to have a conditional exclusivity for operation of Nirula’s Hotels and food outlets in the specified territory, the Franchisee has to pay an Exclusive Franchise Fee at the time of signing of the Franchisee agreement
Initial Franchise Fee (IFF) Depending upon the Module of outlet the Franchisee has to pay IFF to the Franchisor at the time of approval of the site for opening of the franchised outlet.
Term of Franchise
The Franchise is given for an initial period of 10 years with the sole option of renewal by Nirula’s for further two terms of 5 years each. Nirula’s can renew the franchise for any further period after the expiry of above said 20 years, on its sole discretion and upon the payment of renewal fees by the Franchisee.
Advertising & Sales Promotion
The Franchisee shall be responsible for continuously undertaking marketing, advertising & sales promotion activities, at its own cost and expense, within the Specified Territory as per the budgets, planning and instructions given by the Franchisor from time to time.
For further query visit Nirula’s