This program has been designed specifically for Senior Level Executives to:
- Equip them with tools and perspectives to make well-considered strategic decisions`
- Develop on tools and techniques required for managing organisations
- Transform them into strategic leaders within their organisations.
This program is divided into two modules:
- The Fundamental module focuses on the essentials of functional skills of management
- The Advanced Module shifts focus to strategic thinking, decision-making, leadership styles and managing business globally
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Designed for Senior and Middle-level managers with more than ten years of work experience.
- Most useful for managers newly taking on (or likely to take on) senior management responsibilities
- Senior functional managers moving to general management/ leadership/ strategic roles
- Practicing senior managers who wish to update themselves on recent management thoughts
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (need to produce supporting proof)
- Graduates (10+2+3)/Post Graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks aggregate- [considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognised by UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU
- Minimum 10 years of work experience post completion of graduation is required as on September 1, 2016
ABOUT IIM CALCUTTA
- The Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) was established as the first national institute for post-graduate studies and research in management by the Government of India in 1961 and is reputed to be one of Asia’s finest business schools
- Since last 50 years, IIM Calcutta has been playing a pioneering role in professionalising Indian management through its Post-Graduate and Doctoral Level Programs, Executive Training Programs, Research and Consulting Activities
PROGRAM DESIGN AND DURATION
- Duration: One year
- Coverage: Seven introductory modules, seven advanced modules
- Frequency: Twice a week
- Class Schedule: Saturday and Sunday – 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Delivery: Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city*, using Synchronous Learning Technology platform
- In addition, there will be two campus modules at IIM Calcutta during the program. First visit will be at the beginning of the program and second visit will be during the advance stages of the program
PROGRAM STRUCTURE & CONTENTS
- Fundamental Modules
– Macro Economics
– Financial Reporting and Analysis
– Micro Economics
– Quantitative Applications in Management
– Marketing Basics
– Corporate Finance
– Operations Management Fundamentals
- Advanced Modules
– Managing Human Resources
– Supply Chain Management
– Corporate Strategy
– Marketing Strategy
– Leading Organisations
– Corporate Financial Strategy
– Legal Aspects of Business
- Evaluation by: IIM Calcutta
- Evaluation Mode: Evaluation may also include one or more of the following: Online Assessment/Case Study Discussions/Quiz/ Assignments/Offline Assessment (Paper-pencil test)/Class participation. The final decision on evaluation methods rests with the institute and may change without prior intimation. Based on the performance in the assessments, participants are awarded grades (excellent, good, average, below average) in every module
Participants with poor grades in not more than two modules will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ in Senior Management Program. Participants with more than 2 poor grades will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’.
Certificates shall be issued directly by IIM Calcutta.
FEES AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Program Fee: Rs. 3,50,000/- + 14% Service Tax+ 0.5% KKC + 0.5% SBC
The fee above is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations, textbooks, study material. All fees are non-refundable. Fees can be paid by cash, or cheque/demand draft drawn in favour of ‘NIIT Ltd. Imperia Collection A/c’.
A deferred payment facility exists with the following schedule:
- With Application (Sep 2015): Rs. 11,500/-
- On Registration: Rs.1, 49,500/-
- Instalment 1 (Nov 2016): Rs. 80,500/-
- Instalment 2 (Jan 2017): Rs. 80,500/-
- Instalment 3 (Mar 2017): Rs. 80,500/-
(Students are to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due date at the time of registration).
CAMPUS VISIT DETAILS
A mandatory Campus Module fee is to be paid via DD drawn in favour of IIM Calcutta, before every campus visit. This amount includes boarding and lodging. Travel arrangements (including travel expenses) for the campus visit have to be made by the participants themselves.
The Campus instalment to be paid via DD drawn in favour of ‘Indian Institute of Management Calcutta’ payable at Kolkata close to the visit date.
- Campus instalment* 1 + 2 ~ Rs. 31,500/- + Applicable Taxes
INITIAL PAYMENT DETAILS
Initial payment will be refunded completely if the applicant is not selected for the program by the institute. This does not include the application amount of Rs. 1,150/-.
Initial payment will not be refunded in case of any/all of the following conditions:
- The application is found to be incomplete or inaccurate at any stage of scrutiny (Appearing in PAT does not confirm application acceptance/clearance of scrutiny)
- The applicant is offered a seat for the program and does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in all respects. The selection offer letter is for a specific batch of a program. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch.