Google is struggling with Google Pixel. Google Pixel is launched in two screen size 5 inch and 5.5 inch, variants are called respectively Pixel and Pixel XL. Each of these variants were in two storage variants 32 GB and 128 GB. It was launched in two colors Quite Black and Very Silver.
|Model||MRP (selling price)|
|Pixel (32GB)||INR 57000|
|Pixel (128GB)||INR 66000|
|Pixel XL (32GB)||INR 67000|
|Pixel XL (128GB)||INR 76000|
Google Always struggled with Pixel and Pixel XL. In May 2017 it has offered best ever proposition for consumers.
During the offer period, consumers buying a Google Pixel & Pixel XL get a flat cash back of Rs. 13,000/- They can also avail interest free EMI for 6/9/12 months during the offer period.
The offer is applicable on EMI/Non EMI transactions on select banks.
Offer Period: 4th May’17- 31 May’17
Applicable Banks : HDFC, Axis, Citi, SBI, Indusind, Kotak, SCB, RBL, Yes Bank, HSBC Bank, ICICI, UBI, Amex
Terms & Conditions
- Flat cash back with participating banks on purchase of Google Pixel & Pixel XL
- The offeris valid from 4 May’17 – 31 May’17
- Applicable on transactions made on pinelab POS enabled with Google as merchant
- Customer is eligible for a single transaction per card during the offer period
- Cashback to be credited in up to 90 days
- Offer not applicable on any EMI Card, Corporate Card and Business card
- In case of EMI transactions on Credit Card, cash back to be credited in 90 days