IIM Lucknow is offering executive program in sales and marketing for working professionals. it is called, EMPSM, Executive Management program in Sales and Marketing. It will be fifth batch by IIM Lucknow, program will be run in association with NIIT Imperia.
EMPSM has been meticulously co-created with the industry to highlight contemporary issues in Marketing: Retail Management, Digital Marketing, CRM and Services Marketing. It focuses on selection, evaluation and management of conflicts in distribution channels. The participants will learn recruiting, managing and leading sales teams whilst gaining deep understanding of consumer insights in the Indian market’s context.
- Senior Faculty from IIML
- Industry relevant curriculum to strengthen your specialization
- Certification issued by IIM Lucknow
- Communication and soft skill workshops
- Campus visit at IIM Lucknow
- Hands-on experience on latest technology
- State-of-the-art Synchronous Learning technology
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (need to submit supporting proof).
- Graduates (10+2+3 or equivalent) or post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks. (aggregate-considering results of all years) recognized by UGC/AICTE/DEC
- Minimum 2 years of work experience for EMPSM post completion of graduation is required as on Sep 1, 2016
- Exclusively designed for professionals with minimum two year of work experience in the area of sales and marketing
- Professionals in the areas of Sales/ Marketing/ Operations/ Customer Relations/ Marketing Analyst of small, medium and large enterprises
- Professionals who do not have formal management education
- Professionals looking for a rigorous management program from a reputed management institute
- Executives who are assuming Sales and Marketing responsibilities for the first time
- Certificate of successful participation from IIM Lucknow
- Certificate of Successful completion from IIM Lucknow
- IIM Lucknow MDP Alumni Status
- Duration : 1 year
- Class Schedule : Once a week
- Program Schedule : Fridays, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm