Lava has come with unique money back challenge offer. It challenge users to use any lava phone and if not liked get your money back. This is first time in Indian telecom history when any brand has come with such offer. Lava has also come up with 2 years warranty on all its handsets. Since inception of Chinese brands in Indian market, first time they are facing heat from Indian brand.
This offer represent that how much Lava has faith in its products. Lava assure that it will not ask any question and will return money to users.
Consumers are eligible to buy handset from any merchant of their choice. If within 30 days, consumer want to return it, one is free to do so. Consumer need to walk in nearby service centre. It should be noted that consumer will not get full money, Lava will deduct a processing fees (This is basically 15% margin money given to retailer).
|Model||Price – Rupees||Money Back Value – Rupees|
|A97 IPS and IPS Signature||5300||4710|
|ARC ONE+ (Gold)||1350||1155|
|CAPTAIN N1 (Gold)||850||710|
Terms and Conditions
- Customer has to approach nearest Authorised Service Centre of LAVA along with
a) Original Handsets along with all accessories and package boxes
b) Valid Government ID Proof (Passport, Driving License, Election Commission ID Card, Ration Card with Photo, Income Tax PAN Card etc
2. Refund amount will be given by mode of account payee cheque
3. Offer will be null and void if
a) The product’s IMEI / serial number have been removed, defaced/ or altered
b) Lava original accessories along with the original gift box are not available
c) Physical damage
d) Water damage
e) The handset has been updated with software which was not supplied or authorized by Company
4. The Customer on his / her own has to ensure the back-up of the user configuration, user data, settings etc
5. The Offer is open and valid for all the Customers, permanently residing in India, and above the age of 18 years as on the start date of this offer.
6. Lava can change terms and conditions of this Offer are subject to change, at the absolute discretion.
7. Customer shall ensure that all documents submitted to Authorised Service centre are true and accurate.